It can seem like a good idea to complain or worry about your financial situation. You want it to change but don’t know how. That feels powerless. We all can get into a negative pattern of making new year’s resolutions about our finances and then letting our best intentions slip, but it is possible to break that cycle and finally start working towards your financial goals. Start the new year with a strong plan to get all your finances in order this time around.
Here’s some tips:
1. Be honest. The first step is to take an honest, hard look at your finances. Look at your income and expenses without judgment and then it’s time to start thinking about a financial plan.
2. Cancel any forgotten subscriptions. When reviewing your bank transactions, you might realise that the free seven-day trial you signed up for in June stopped being free months ago. Cancelling your unused subscriptions could cut your monthly expenses down significantly.
3. Set small, achievable goals. Set yourself SMART goals. SMART is an acronym that stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely. Break down your goals into bite-sized pieces, with specific milestones, that you feel you can reasonably achieve in a short amount of time.
4. Set up automatic payments. Take the brainwork out of saving money by setting up automatic payments. Regularly transferring a set amount of money into your savings account will ensure your savings rise consistently without you lifting a finger.
5. Reach out for help with your debts. Overwhelming debt can make life seem unbearable but there is a way out of it, and we are here to help you. We create an affordable payment plan for you while we get to work negotiating with your creditors to get payment holds, debt reductions or waivers and interest reductions or freezes. On average, we can save you 30% overall on your debts! Now that’s living!
How we can help
The better your finances look the better chance you will have of being approved for a home loan. Let us help you reduce your debts, clear your credit history, and get you in a position where you can enter the home loan market.
Call the solve my debt now specialist team today on 1300 070 672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Solve Your Debt? Let us Help – Today
Book your FREE Consultation now and talk to one of our qualified SMDN Advocates that will help put you back on the road to financial freedom!