A savings.com.au article https://www.savings.com.au/news/rental-affordability-index-2023 entitled “Affordability crisis: JobSeekers forced to spend majority of income on rent” recently wrote: “The rental crisis is spreading and its pricing low- and single- income households out of housing markets across the country, according to the latest Rental Affordability Index.”
There is no doubt that rising rents are placing increasing financial pressure on lower income families.
Recently Julie provided this 5 star google review https://g.co/kgs/JjCx3D and commented about rising rental prices:
“After having a massive breakdown, stressing over many debt repayments I had, not be able to live life without any stress. Nobody would consolidate my loans to help me, as I had 4 small loans. Then the rent went up, petrol skyrocketed once again, so how was I going to eat and get to my part time job.
Lucky for me, I went online and found Solve my Debt Now, which has now given me my life back.
I am happily paying one payment now, and they have organised all of my loan payments, so as I can now get my finances back on track.
So thankful to you Laura and staff. I would recommend you to anybody that is not coping with too many debts. ”
The savings.com.au article goes on to make a few Key Points about Australia’s rental market:
- “Soaring rents have left vulnerable renters facing an unaffordable housing market in 2023, the latest Rental Affordability Index has revealed”
- “The median cost of renting a one bedroom dwelling now exceeds the JobSeeker allowance in most capital cities”
- “Regional Queensland is the nation’s most unaffordable area, with average rents eating up 30% of average incomes”
- “Sydney is the most unaffordable city for renters”
Solve My Debt Now would like to help if you are struggling to pay your debts whether due to rental increases or otherwise.
Recently, Lloyd provided this 5 star google review https://g.co/kgs/mkNCLJ about our service:
“Solve my debt now are life savers! I’ve been struggling with debt for pass 3,4 years now and was very hard for me to find someone to help me financial situation. I was having to work overtime most times at work to stay afloat, which means i hardly saw the kids and my family. Which Made me feel terrible depressed to the point that I started applying everywhere, hoping someone would help . unbelievably one day I got an email for solve my debt saying that can help. they were so easy to deal with, i had a personal case manager who I could call and talk to whenever I needed. They honestly done everything for me. I was paying at lease $1800 in loans each fortnight and that’s not including my living expenses. They broke it all down into one easy payment that’s suited my affordability and I was able to feel free and spend more time with my family. Honestly strongly recommend solve my debt now 100%. Unbelievable”
Solve My Debt Now offers a solution that you can consider.
Our debt relief solution aims to achieve any or all of the following outcomes for you:
- Negotiating with creditors to reduce or waive your debt based on your current circumstances.
- Negotiating with creditors to reduce or suspend your interest payments.
- Where successful, avoid leaving a 5-year black mark on your credit file in contrast to the outcome of a part 9 debt agreement or bankruptcy filings.
- Minimises your contact with creditors wherever possible.
- Setting up payment plans with your creditors within your estimated budget to make paying back your debts manageable over time.
- Providing a holistic debt relief solution that can be an alternative to immediate insolvency or bankruptcy.
If you are finding it difficult to make your debt repayments on time or are having to choose between paying your debts and paying for life’s essentials (like food, rent and other necessities), Solve My Debt Now would like to help. Breaking free from the cycle of overwhelming debt may be easier than you think and is a positive step towards future financial stability.
Want to Solve Your Debt? Let us Help – Today.
Book your FREE Consultation now and talk to one of our qualified SMDN Advocates, that will help put you back on the road to financial freedom!