I received this email this morning:
I have been researching the consequences of my part 9 debt agreement I entered 3 years ago and I’m looking to get some advice. I have one with company name witheld and was misled when entering into it that it would repair my credit to do so, and what I’m reading looks like I will never get credit I’m so confused as I was told the opposite by them.. I now feel stupid, I don’t get regular updates from them and the other day they defaulted my payment after trying to take it early without notification. I also do not get regular statements from them and had to request one this week, so I don’t even know what fees they are taking out.
If you know anyone that can look into any of this for me or if you know where I can get some information, I would be very grateful
Kindest RegardsNAME WITHELD
Typically, Part 9 debt agreements are sold as credit repair, debt help or debt relief. This could not
be further from the truth.
Part 9 debt agreements are also sold as debt consolidation or a way to get out of debt. When you
are in a hole with a debt problem this can seem like the help you need.
What are the consequences of part 9 debt agreements?
- Your credit file is marked for 5 years, and you won’t be able to get credit approved including for something as simple as a new mobile phone.
- Your name will be listed on a public register called the National Personal Insolvency Index for everyone to see for 5 years.
Is there a better way to get debt relief and consolidate your debt?
Yes, there is!
A better way to resolve your debt and avoid entering a part 9 debt agreement or going bankrupt
is to contact Solve My Debt Now.
Our debt relief solution:
- Negotiates with your creditors for debt reductions or debt waivers, interest freezes or waivers and payment holidays (moratoriums)
- Investigates whether your debt is valid or was irresponsibly given to you if necessary
- Clears old black marks off your credit file
Call our friendly Solve My Debt Now team on 1300 070 672 for confidential debt help to get your life back on track.
We Can Help You – Today
Book your FREE Consultation now and talk to one of our qualified SMDN Advocates that will help put you back on the road to financial freedom!